Fairfield County Bank is continuously monitoring all public health guidance related to the COVID-19 and proactively taking actions to ensure the health and well-being of our Clients, Employees, and Community. As your Bank, we want to ensure that your money is safe, but as a community bank, we also want to make sure our community is safe, too.
What Fairfield County Bank is doing:
We must take every precaution to provide a safe environment for our clients and employees while continuing to assist you with all of your financial needs.
- We have assembled a group of employees to continuously monitor and take proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients, employees, and community.
- Our branches and office locations are cleaned daily, and we have engaged in heightened sanitizing of surfaces and equipment.
- We are continuously educating and sharing with our employees the best practices on preventative actions they can take, e.g., hand washing, cough, and respiratory etiquette, etc.
- As always, our staff is encouraged to monitor their health actively and we have added to our already liberal sick day policies to ensure employees stay home if symptoms or potential exposures have been identified.
- We are providing self-imposed reductions in non-essential travel. This includes minimizing inter-branch or facility visits.
- We are routinely sending updates and guidance to our employees, ensuring we are sharing the facts as they are identified.
What you can do:
Whether it is the flu, common cold, or COVID-19, we care about your health and well-being.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization provide clear recommendations for sound health and hygiene.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Follow us on social media to obtain more helpful tips.
Staying Healthy While Banking
Here are a few tips to stay healthy while conducting your banking transactions.
- Register for Online & Mobile Banking: If you are not already registered, enroll in online banking and download the Fairfield County Bank mobile app.
- Check balances and transfer money between accounts
- Deposit your checks using Mobile Check Deposit in your Mobile Banking App
- Use bill pay to pay your bills
- Debit Cards & Mobile Wallets: Use your Fairfield County Bank Visa® Debit Card or Mobile Wallet for contactless purchases
- Cash & Coins: Wash your hands after handling cash and coins
- Call Center: Our telephone Customer Care Center is available to answer your questions and help you with your financial services needs
- Drive-Up Windows & ATMs: If you need cash or would like to complete transactions at our branch offices, consider using our drive-up window or drive-up ATMs
If you have any questions about any of our products or how to enroll in online banking, please call our Customer Care Center at 877.431.7431, and a local Bank Representative will be able to assist you.
For more updates and tips on what precautions you should take, please follow:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov and
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int