Experience, Knowledge, and Digital Tools to Efficiently Support Your Association
As a full-service Bank, our team of experts offers personalized service and customized banking and insurance solutions for Community Association Property Managers, Community Associations, and Homeowner Associations (HOA).
Whether you are looking to manage your money, protect your assets, grow your business, or start that next project, our team of experienced lenders, bankers, financial advisors, and insurance specialists are dedicated to assisting you, your association, and residents with all of their financial needs.Our approach is simple, we focus on getting to know you and your association’s needs, so our experts may provide a vast array of tailored solutions to help you run your association effectively.
Simplified and streamlined banking solutions allow you to concentrate on what matters most, your association and residents.
Flexible and competitive financing options that allow you to meet your financial goals and objectives. Guidance on ways to invest1 your association’s funds.
Comprehensive, flexible, and customizable insurance2 and risk management solutions to protect you and your association.
Business banking products designed for ease of use while providing a way for you to confidently manage your association’s funds.
Business Checking Accounts that keep your money safe and allow you to make transactions easily
- Enjoy secure and convenient access to your money when and where it’s best for you; in the branch, on your mobile device, phone, or computer, at an ATM or during a point-of-sale (POS) transaction
Business Money Market Account designed to reward your balances
- A tiered interest rate account that earns interest based on the balances you maintain
Learn more about our deposit solutions by contacting Nancy!
30+ Years in Financial Services
Nancy is a seasoned Retail Banking Professional with more than three decades of experience in business banking.
What You Can Expect from Nancy
Nancy is a valuable resource for her clients and finds creative ways to provide customized solutions that work best for her clients. You will feel like your business matters to her because it does!
When the Banking Hat Comes Off
Nancy can be found taking long, vigorous walks and enjoying time with her 11 grandchildren! She is passionate about family, community, and giving back.
Cash Management Solutions & Digital Banking Tools
Tools to help lower costs, improve cash flow, and help you gain better control of your association’s funds.
- Schedule and execute ACH transactions and Online Bill Payments
- Deposit checks remotely with Remote Deposit Capture
- Reduce risk and mitigate fraud with Positive Pay and ACH Debit Block
- Improve accounts receivable with Lockbox Service
- Transfer funds quickly with Online Wire Transfers
Learn more about our cash management solutions and online and mobile banking tools by contacting Lisa!
25+ Years in Financial Services
Lisa offers extensive knowledge of the banking industry and is well versed in retail banking, commercial lending, and cash management solutions that will help your association run smoothly
What You Can Expect from Lisa
A trusted partner dedicated to you and your business.
When the Banking Hat Comes Off
Lisa is on the sideline cheering her son on at his baseball games or applauding her daughter’s dance team.
Condominium and Homeowner Association Loans
Competitive financing solutions that allow you to meet your financial goals and objectives
- Flexible financing for capital improvement and renovation projects
- Competitive fixed rate options
- Flexible term and amortization options based on project needs
- Up to 100% financing3
Whether you need to update your condominium's siding or repair the roadway, Jim is here to learn about your unique capital needs and provide flexible loan options with competitive rates.
15+ Years in Financial Services
Jim has a vast array of financial experience that his clients rely on to fulfill their lending needs. Throughout his banking career, Jim has taken on the roles of Commercial Lender, Portfolio Manager, and Credit Analyst.
What You Can Expect from Jim
A committed partner that will act as an advocate to ensure the unique needs of each of his clients is met. Jim's clients know they can depend on the expertise he has developed throughout his banking career and from when he was in the private account practice providing Accounting and Tax Services.
When the Lending Hat Comes Off
You will likely find Jim outside enjoying golf, softball, hiking, biking or kayaking.
Invest your Association’s Capital Funds, Endowment Funds, and Operating Funds with confidence.
When working with Fairfield County Financial Services1, you can expect answers to your retirement plan.
- Determining cash flow timelines for upcoming projects and matching to investment products that will generate higher returns over those timelines.
- Money Market, Brokered CDs, Fixed Annuities, Managed Advisory Investment Accounts for Endowment and Capital Funds.
- Guidance on how to set up a retirement plan for your association.
- Education provided on the differences between IRAs, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, and 401ks, or other Profit Sharing Plans.
Learn more about our investment product solutions and expertise by contacting Jamie.
33+ Years in Financial Services
Jamie began his Financial Services career in 1988 as a finance teacher, after graduating from Bucknell University with a Bachelor of Science in Education. Jamie built his own financial planning practice focused on helping individuals, business owners, non-profits, and corporations.
What You can Expect from Jamie
As an educator, Jamie believes that every client relationship is a partnership, and it is his goal to help clients navigate and understand their financial choices and the products that can meet their goals. Mutual success is based on the matching of both a client's wants and needs through ongoing communication, service, and trust.
When the Financial Advisor Hat Comes Off
Jamie lives in Darien with his wife and 3 children. Jamie has enjoyed coaching his kids' football and lacrosse teams, volunteering for the Noroton Fire Department, and spending his free time on the water fishing off his boat, or playing tennis, swimming, and skiing.
Let’s keep what matters most to you and your Association members safe with comprehensive insurance2, risk management, and cash management fraud protection solutions.
Community Association Insurance and Risk Management Solutions
Consult with our team of insurance experts who have been helping Community Associations and their members mitigate risk for more than 45 years.
Services you may expect,
- Insurance Program Design & Brokerage
- Dedicated Agent & Claim Service Team
- Claims Advocacy / Open Claims Reviews
- Risk Control Services
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Certificates of Insurance
- Participation in Board and Association Annual Meetings
Products you may expect,
- Property (Buildings/Clubhouses/Amenities)
- General Liability / Umbrella Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Environmental / Pollution
- Cyber / Data Breach
- Workers Compensation
- And more…
Contact Jean for a review your current insurance policies to ensure you and your association is adequately protected!
30+ Years in Insurance Services
She has been helping design insurance programs for Community Associations, HOAs, and condominiums since 1996.
What You Can Expect from Jean
Jean offers a relationship like none other with unparalleled professionalism and expertise. She not only gets to know you on an individual level but also takes the time to understand all of your Association’s needs. Her dedication ensures you and your residents will have peace of mind knowing you are safeguarded.
When the Insurance Hat Comes Off
You will find Jean rooting for the Giants or cheering her son on at his basketball games!
Cash Management Fraud Protection Tools
Not only can you improve cash flow and efficiencies with our cash management suite of products, but you can protect your funds with our automated solutions.
- Filter out electronic payments pulled from your account above a certain amount or block them entirely, allowing you to review them and make a payment or return decision for each of the transactions with ACH Debit Block
- Automate fraud prevention against forged, altered, and counterfeit checks with Check Positive Pay
Learn more about how to automate protection of your association's funds but contacting Lisa, V.P., Cash Management Relationship Officer at 203.319.7022.
Residential Mortgage Solutions & Digital Tools
Fairfield County Bank and our residential mortgage team offers a variety of competitive loan options to fit your unit owners’ unique needs, and our friendly local mortgage experts will help guide you through each step of the home buying or refinancing process. You may learn more about each of our mortgage experts through their personal websites including their experience and community involvment. You may also read client reviews by clicking on the Zillow link on their webpage, view current interest rates, and in the tool box you will find various calculators along with answers to many commonly asked questions in the FAQ section.
Fairfield County Bank’s Mortgage Team offers:
- Virtiual Appointments – Choose the mortgage expert that you would like to work with and schedule a private one on one mortgage review
- Apply for your mortgage online and securely upload your credit documents directly into your loan file
- Free mortgage pre-qualificaiton, pre–approval, and commitment to lend services, so you may learn how much you can afford. Our team will teach you how leveraging these services can make applying for a mortgage stress free
- Referrals to trusted professional who can assist you in the home buying process. We can introduce you to real estate and legal pofessionals who can help you find and then close on the home that is best for you and your family.
Learn more about our mortgage solutions and how understanding the ACB’s of mortgage lending can help you to achieve your short and long-term financial goals by contacting Ray!
30+ Years in Residential Mortgage Lending
Ray is responsible for leading the Fairfield County Bank Mortgage team and brings years of local Fairfield County experience in private mortgage banking, including positions at JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo Private Mortgage Bank.
What you can expect from Ray and his team
Ray’s team of mortgage lenders are also seasoned vetrians with an average tenure of more than 25+ years in residential mortgage lending. His team is focused on delievering “Best In Class” customer service with a personal touch. This comes though an understanding that getting a mortgage isnt a one size fits all proposition but that each customers finacial needs are unique then recomending a mortgage that will help them to achive the short and long-term financial goals.
When the Mortgage Hat Comes Off
Ray can be found spending time in his kitchen creating new culenary delights to share with family and friends. He is passionate about his two grown daughters Nicole and Monique and looks forward to the times that they are able to come home to visit.
Connect with your Community Association Team today!
1Investment and insurance products are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Fairfield County Financial Services is a trade name of Fairfield County Bank. Infinex and the Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by a bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
2Fairfield County Bank Insurance Services, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fairfield County Bank. Insurance products are not deposits of or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, the Bank or an affiliate of the Bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States, the Bank or an affiliate of the Bank and, in the case of an insurance product or annuity that involves investment risk, there is investment risk associated with the product, including the possible loss of value.
3Subject to underwriting approval.