Fairfield County Bank is a leading Community bank headquartered in Ridgefield, CT with locations throughout Fairfield County. We hire talented, motivated individuals who are interested in being a part of a larger Community. We like to think of our Employees as local ambassadors building long-lasting relationships with the individuals and businesses of the communities we serve.
We utilize the complementary skills and talents of the Fairfield County Bank team for both mutual and corporate success and in doing so foster both personal and professional growth.
We are passionate about our corporate guiding principles and greet each day with a renewed commitment to these Core Values:
- We will provide the highest level of service, knowing and enjoying our relationships with our customers
- We will provide our Employees with meaningful careers and equitable compensation
- We will make a reasonable and fair profit to ensure our long-term existence for the future generations of our customers and Employees
- We are committed to the highest ethical and professional standards in all our endeavors
- We will invest our money and personnel in the communities that we serve
Put the pieces together and join Fairfield County Bank's team!
We celebrate our Employees’ achievements and success through these programs:
- Leadership Award
- Century Club
- Volunteer of the Year
- Milestone Service Awards
- Employees are eligible for annual performance and salary reviews
- Holiday bonuses for eligible Employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical coverage is inclusive of bank funded Health Reimbursement Account*
- Vision coverage*
- Dental coverage*
- Retirement Savings Plan (401(k)), which offers a wide selection of investment options, company match, and profit sharing
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance*
- Paid time off, including carryover of unused sick time
- Tuition Assistance, plus extensive training and educational partnerships with University of Bridgeport, Teikyo Post University, New England College of Business, Center for Financial Training, American Bankers Association, among others
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- A variety of banking products and services
*available to Employees working 30 or more hours per week
Employees are encouraged to utilize training and educational opportunities to enhance their skills and grow their careers. Fairfield County Bank’s Job Posting and Employee Referral programs provide career opportunities to consider for Employees, their friends, and their families.
Our formal training programs include:
- Certified Professional Teller Designation Program
- Supervisory Training
- Leadership Development
- Sales Academy
We provide many opportunities to foster inter-collegial associations and Community service for all our Employees, our customers, and members of the communities we serve to achieve common goals.
Interested In Applying?
Apply now and join us in our dedication to Community support and personal and professional accomplishment. Send your resume to:
Fairfield County Bank
150 Danbury Road
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Fairfield County Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.