We are pleased to introduce the all new ALL ACCESS account. This account combines all the digital banking tools for no hassle banking with the traditional access of a checking account.
Access your account where you want and when you want whether online, on a mobile device, in a store or at an ATM for starters. There are so many ways to manage your account. Enjoy a variety of banking and service options and waive the monthly maintenance fee by performing bill pay payments or debit card point of sale (POS) transactions that you probably already do.
Minimum Deposit to Open Account: $100.00
Minimum Average Daily Balance required during any statement cycle: $0.00
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $8.00
Avoid this monthly fee by performing one of the following options; either condition will waive the Monthly Maintenance Fee:
- Using Fairfield County Bank’s Connect24 Online Banking and Bill Pay to make at least 2 bill payments during the statement cycle; payment must settle or debit the account during the statement cycle.
- Using your Fairfield County Bank Debit Card to make at least 8 Point of Sale (POS) transactions during the statement cycle; transactions may be either PIN or signature authorized and must debit the account during the statement cycle. (Transactions conducted at ATMs do not count as POS transactions and are ineligible toward the monthly fee waiver requirements.)
If neither of the above conditions are met, the monthly maintenance fee is $8.00.
This is a non-interest bearing account
There is a $4.00 monthly paper statement fee with this account. You can waive this fee by enrolling in E-Statements through Connect24 Online Banking.
Accessing Your Account:
Use any or all of the following to access and manage your account:
- Connect24 Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking- Mobile Apps for both IPhone and Android, visit the App store for your mobile phone and download the APP.
- Mobile Deposit using the Fairfield County Bank Mobile APP.
- Visa® Check Card (Debit Card)
- POS-Point of Sale using Fairfield County Bank Visa Debit Card. It is accepted worldwide wherever the VISA logo is displayed.
- ATM- Fairfield County Bank does not charge you a fee to use our Debit Card at our ATMs or ATMs operated by others. When you use an ATM not owned or operated by us, you may be charged a fee(surcharge) for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a transaction (funds transfer).
- Branch Banking and Drive-Up access
- Telephone Banking - get instant access to your account information and the ability to conduct transactions 24/7 at 1-866-877-2653.
- Direct Deposit of payroll and other recurring credits
- Account to Account Transfers
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)-automatic payments-debits or credits –to and from your account
- Wire Transfers-See Schedule of Charges for applicable wire transfer fees.
Other Service Charges and Fees:
Please reference our Consumer Customer Agreement for rules, regulations, and procedures for all deposit accounts and our Schedule of Charges for a complete listing of all banking and related service fees.
Subject to approval.